As part of our commitment to your health and safety during your visit, Da Zydeco Shack has implemented several measures, including:
Health and Safety
- We ask any patron who is feeling ill, has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days to please stay home. Our staff and artists follow the same measures.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout Da Zydeco Shack, and we also encourage everyone to wash their hands frequently.
- While it is not a requirement, we'd like to remind patrons to leave space between themselves and others.
- We manage capacity to avoid overcrowding.
- Our staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.